Initially it stood on the area of the property in Rdzuchów, in opposite to the manor which existed there. The found of the chapel was Franciszek Kietliński of Odrowąż coat of arms, the owner of Rdzuchów, the elector of Stanisław August Poniatowski (1764), customs officer of Opoczno (1774), hunter of Radom (1785), customs officer of Sandomierz and an M.P. (1791).
In 1786 Kietliński was granted a permission to celebrate masses in the chapel from the archbishop, Michał Jerzy Poniatowski, an in 1796 from the bishop, Ignacy Krasicki.
In 1840, Urszula Cielecka, the next heir of Rdzuchów received a permission of the nominated bishop Bąkiewicz to celebrate the holy mass “for her, the household members, guests or persons who due to their weaknesses of health cannot go to church”. The chapel also served as a place for performing of baptisms or weddings in sudden needs, but not more than three per one year.
At the beginning of the 20th century, when Rdzuchów belonged to Jadwiga Dobiecka, the masses were not celebrated. In the following years the property belonged to the families of Osiński and Narożnik. In 1949, the authorities banished both families, the property was taken over by the manufacture association and then by State Agricultural Farm in Potworów. The fact that the chapel survived the difficulty period of early Polish People’s Republic is owed to it being used as a warehouse for many years. In 2004 the chapel was seriously damaged by a tree which fell during the storm.